TORONTO – March 24, 2023 – Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. (“Horizons ETFs”) is pleased to announce the distribution amounts per security (the “Distributions”) for certain of its exchange traded funds (the “ETFs”), for the period ending March 31, 2023, as indicated in the table below.
The ex-dividend date for the Distributions is anticipated to be March 30, 2023, for all ETFs except for the Horizons High Interest Savings ETF (“CASH”). The ex-dividend date for the Distribution for CASH is anticipated to be March 31, 2023. The record date for all ETFs will be March 31, 2023. The Distributions for securities of each ETF will be paid in cash or, if the securityholder has enrolled in the respective ETF’s dividend reinvestment plan, reinvested in additional securities of the applicable ETF, on or about April 10, 2023.
Horizons ETFs has made an additional announcement regarding the March distributions for its family of covered call ETFs in a separate press release.
|ETF Name||Ticker Symbol||Distribution per Security||Annualized Yield*||Frequency|
|Horizons US Dollar Currency ETF (1)||DLR.U||$0.09||3.55%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF||HAL||$0.16||3.32%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Global Dividend ETF||HAZ||$0.18||2.59%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF(2)||HMMJ||$0.09||3.26%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Pipelines & Energy Services Index ETF||HOG||$0.08||3.59%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Inovestor Canadian Equity Index ETF||INOC||$0.06||2.03%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Global Sustainability Leaders Index ETF||ETHI||$0.12||1.18%||Quarterly|
|Horizons S&P Green Bond Index ETF||HGGB||$0.21||3.81%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Corporate Bond ETF||HAB||$0.03||4.12%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Cdn Bond ETF||HAD||$0.02||3.22%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Global Fixed Income ETF||HAF||$0.03||5.44%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Hybrid Bond and Preferred Share ETF||HYBR||$0.04||5.48%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Ultra-Short Term Investment Grade Bond ETF||HFR||$0.04||5.53%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Cdn Municipal Bond ETF||HMP||$0.03||3.37%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Preferred Share ETF||HPR||$0.04||5.71%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Floating Rate Senior Loan ETF||HSL||$0.05||6.60%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Ultra-Short Term US Investment Grade Bond ETF(3)||HUF.U||$0.04||4.61%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active High Yield Bond ETF||HYI||$0.04||6.74%||Monthly|
|Horizons Tactical Absolute Return Bond ETF||HARB.J||$0.04||4.93%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active ESG Corporate Bond ETF||HAEB||$0.03||4.13%||Monthly|
|Horizons High Interest Savings ETF||CASH||$0.21||4.94%||Monthly|
|Horizons Canadian Utility Services High Dividend Index ETF||UTIL||$0.07||4.12%||Monthly|
* Based on the applicable March 23, 2023 net asset value per security, which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(1) Distributions for the Horizons US Dollar Currency ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars, including those listed under the Canadian dollar-traded ticker DLR. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rate for DLR is $0.12493 per security. For securityholders who hold the Canadian dollar-traded DLR, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the securityholder’s account holder.
(2) Distributions for Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded ticker HMMJ.U. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HMMJ.U is $0.06249 per security. For securityholders who hold the U.S. dollar traded HMMJ.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the securityholder’s account holder.
(3) Distributions for the Horizons Active Ultra-Short Term US Investment Grade Bond ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars, including those listed under the Canadian dollar-traded ticker HUF. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rate for HUF is $0.05204 per security. For securityholders who hold the Canadian dollar-traded HUF, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the securityholder’s account holder.
Distributions for the ETFs will vary from period to period. For further information regarding the Distributions, please visit www.HorizonsETFs.com.
About Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. (www.HorizonsETFs.com)
Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. is an innovative financial services company and offers one of the largest suites of exchange traded funds in Canada. The Horizons ETFs product family includes a broadly diversified range of solutions for investors of all experience levels to meet their investment objectives in a variety of market conditions. Horizons ETFs has more than $24 billion of assets under management and 107 ETFs listed on major Canadian stock exchanges.
For further information:
(416) 933-5745 or (866) 641-5739
This communication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase exchange traded products managed by Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. (the “Horizons Exchange Traded Products”) and is not, and should not be construed as, investment, tax, legal or accounting advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard. Individuals should seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding any particular investment. Investors should consult their professional advisors prior to implementing any changes to their investment strategies. These investments may not be suitable to the circumstances of an investor.
Commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with an investment in the Horizons Exchange Traded Products. The Horizons Exchange Traded Products are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The prospectus contains important detailed information about the Horizons Exchange Traded Products. Please read the relevant prospectus before investing.