TORONTO – February 19, 2016 – Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. and its affiliate AlphaPro Management Inc. (collectively “Horizons ETFs”) are pleased to announce the distribution amounts per unit (the “Distributions”) for the Horizons ETFs suite of covered call exchange traded funds (the “ETFs”), for the period ending February 29, 2016, as indicated in the table below.
The ex-dividend date for the Distributions is anticipated to be February 25, 2016, for all unitholders of record on February 29, 2016. The Distributions will be paid in cash, or if the unitholder has enrolled in the respective ETF’s dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), reinvested in additional units of the applicable ETF, on or about March 10, 2016.
|Ticker Symbol||Current Month Distribution Rate||NAV Change from Prior Month(1)||Current Month Yield(2)||Prior Month Yield(3)||Absolute Change in Yield from Prior Month(4)|
(1) Based on the period January 20, 2016, to February 18, 2016, where the prior month’s net asset value per unit is adjusted to include the prior month’s distribution.
(2) Annualized and based on the applicable February 18, 2016, net asset value per unit which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(3) Annualized and based on the applicable January 20, 2016, net asset value per unit which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(4) The absolute change of the prior month’s previously announced annualized distribution yield to the current month’s annualized distribution yield.
(5) Distributions for Horizons Enhanced Income US Equity (USD) ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars, including those listed under the Canadian dollar traded tickers HEA and HEA.A. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rates for HEA and HEA.A are $0.06685 per unit and $0.05786 per unit, respectively. For unitholders who hold Canadian dollar traded HEA and HEA.A, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
Each ETF does not have a fixed distribution but pays distributions monthly. Distribution rates are generally based on the average current volatility of the securities held by the ETF, along with any dividend income received, less expenses payable by the ETF. The amount of monthly cash distributions are expected to fluctuate from month to month and there can be no assurance that an ETF will make any distributions in any particular month or months. Monthly distributions will be paid in cash, unless the investor has chosen to participate in the ETF’s reinvestment plan.