TORONTO – March 21, 2016 – Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. and its affiliate AlphaPro Management Inc. (collectively “Horizons ETFs”) are pleased to announce the distribution amounts per unit (the “Distributions”) for certain of the Horizons ETFs family of exchange traded funds (the “ETFs”), for the period ending March 31, 2016, as indicated in the table below.
The ex-dividend date for the Distributions is anticipated to be March 29, 2016, for all unitholders of record on March 31, 2016. The Distributions will be paid in cash, or if the unitholder has enrolled in the respective ETF’s dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP), reinvested in additional units of the applicable ETF, on or about April 12, 2016.
Horizons ETFs will make an additional announcement of the March distributions for its family of covered call exchange traded funds on or about March 22, 2016.
|Ticker||Distribution per Unit||Annualized Yield *||Frequency|
* Based on the applicable March 18, 2016 net asset value per unit which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(1) Distributions for Horizons Active US Dividend ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded ticker HAU.U. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HAU.U is $0.01295 per unit. For unitholders who hold U.S. dollar traded HAU.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
(2) Distributions for Horizons Active US Floating Rate Bond (USD) ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars, including those listed under the Canadian dollar traded ticker HUF. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rate for HUF is $0.00890 per unit. For unitholders who hold Canadian dollar traded HUF, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
(3) Distributions for Horizons US Equity Managed Risk ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars.
(4) Horizons China High Dividend Yield Index ETF began trading on January 12, 2016. The distributions attributable to those units have been prorated from its launch date.
Distributions for the ETFs will vary from period to period.