TORONTO – March 22, 2019 – Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. (“Horizons ETFs”) is pleased to announce the distribution amounts per unit (the “Distributions”) for certain of its of exchange traded funds (the “ETFs”) for the period ending March 31, 2019, as indicated in the table below.
The ex-dividend date for the Distributions is anticipated to be March 28, 2019, for all unitholders of record on March 29, 2019. The Distributions for units of each ETF will be paid in cash or, if the unitholder has enrolled in the respective ETF’s dividend reinvestment plan (“DRIP”), reinvested in additional units of the applicable ETF, on or about April 10, 2019.
Horizons ETFs has made an additional announcement regarding the March distributions for its family of covered call ETFs in a separate press release.
|Horizons Global Sustainability Leaders Index ETF||ETHI||$0.05||0.81%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Corporate Bond ETF||HAB||$0.03||3.13%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Cdn Bond ETF||HAD||$0.02||2.46%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Global Fixed Income ETF||HAF||$0.02||2.75%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Emerging Markets Dividend ETF||HAJ||$0.06||1.74%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF||HAL||$0.13||3.01%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active US Dividend ETF(1)||HAU||$0.05||1.65%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Global Dividend ETF||HAZ||$0.11||2.05%||Quarterly|
|Horizons China High Dividend Yield Index ETF||HCN||$0.34||5.09%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Emerging Markets Bond ETF||HEMB||$0.03||4.14%||Monthly|
|Horizons S&P/TSX 60 Equal Weight Index ETF||HEW||$0.07||2.00%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Floating Rate Preferred Share ETF||HFP||$0.03||4.60%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Floating Rate Bond ETF||HFR||$0.02||2.65%||Monthly|
|Horizons Cdn Insider Index ETF||HII||$0.07||2.47%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Emerging Marijuana Growers Index ETF(2)||HMJR||$0.10||5.01%|
|Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF(3)||HMMJ||$0.38||6.51%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Cdn Municipal Bond ETF||HMP||$0.02||2.10%||Monthly|
|Horizons Canadian Midstream Oil & Gas Index ETF||HOG||$0.11||4.53%||Quarterly|
|Horizons Active Preferred Share ETF||HPR||$0.03||4.66%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active Floating Rate Senior Loan ETF||HSL||$0.03||3.73%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active US Floating Rate Bond (USD) ETF(4)||HUF.U||$0.03||3.33%||Monthly|
|Horizons Active High Yield Bond ETF||HYI||$0.05||6.50%||Monthly|
|Horizons Inovestor Canadian Equity Index ETF||INOC||$0.04||1.73%||Quarterly|
* Based on the applicable March 21, 2019, net asset value per unit, which is available at www.HorizonsETFs.com.
(1) Distributions for Horizons Active US Dividend ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded ticker HAU.U. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HAU.U is $0.03917 per unit. For unitholders who hold the U.S. dollar traded HAU.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
(2) Distributions for Horizons Emerging Marijuana Growers Index ETF are declared at the discretion of Horizons ETFs and may not be announced with a set frequency.
(3) Distributions for Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF are declared and paid in Canadian dollars, including those listed under the U.S. dollar traded ticker HMMJ.U. The approximate U.S. dollar equivalent distribution rate for HMMJ.U is $0.28494 per unit. For unitholders who hold the U.S. dollar traded HMMJ.U, distribution payments will typically be converted to U.S. dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
(4) Distributions for the Horizons Active US Floating Rate Bond (USD) ETF are declared and paid in U.S. dollars, including those listed under the Canadian dollar-traded ticker HUF. The approximate Canadian dollar equivalent distribution rate for HUF is $0.03714 per unit. For unitholders who hold the Canadian dollar-traded HUF, distribution payments will typically be converted to Canadian dollars by the unitholder’s account holder.
Distributions for the ETFs will vary from period to period. For further information regarding the Distributions, please visit www.HorizonsETFs.com.
About Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. (www.HorizonsETFs.com)
Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. is an innovative financial services company and offers one of the largest suites of exchange traded funds in Canada. The Horizons ETFs product family includes a broadly diversified range of solutions for investors of all experience levels to meet their investment objectives in a variety of market conditions. Horizons ETFs has more than $10 billion of assets under management and 86 ETFs listed on major Canadian stock exchanges. Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Mirae Asset Global Investments Group.
For further information:
Martin Fabregas, Investor Relations, (416) 601-2508 or 1-866-641-5739.